Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grubber

Mygica 1900 ac won't play any videos

This box will not play any video streams as it just comes up with revolving circle trying to load. The Ethernet does not work as I get connection sporadically.

I paid over $200 for this box and it has so many issues that I feel you should replace it.

This box will not play any video streams as it just comes up with revolving circle trying to load. The Ethernet does not work as I get connection sporadically.

I paid over $200 for this box and it has so many issues that I feel you should replace it.

We are aware of the Ethernet issues, will be fixed soon with a software update.

Which app are you using to play these video streams? So I can try it here to see if I can reproduce it.

it appears that the apps that let you choose a player like mx player works fine. but the sites using google video won't play and most movie apk's will not play the videos. Is there a way to set the default player or update it in this box? also the stb emulator in google store will not play.

I know when I had the 1800E there where no issues playing most videos.

it appears that the apps that let you choose a player like mx player works fine. but the sites using google video won't play and most movie apk's will not play the videos. Is there a way to set the default player or update it in this box? also the stb emulator in google store will not play.

I know when I had the 1800E there where no issues playing most videos.

Seems the Internal Video Player needs more codecs added to it, which would be an AMLogic issue with there version of Android 5.0.2

Will have to get this updated.

May I know which apps you are referring to that do not play for you?

NFL OPROB, google videos, Mobdro most tv and movie apps which did run on the 1800E. If you think that is mostly caused by Lollipop can we just replace the operating system.

I figured out a work around for the sites that the videos won't play from. Most seem to work fine now until you come up with a fix,

Just need Mag working now!

NFL OPROB, google videos, Mobdro most tv and movie apps which did run on the 1800E. If you think that is mostly caused by Lollipop can we just replace the operating system.

Ok thanks

And you can load the 1800E FW onto the 1900 if you want to go with Android 4.4.2

Correct Kodi streams seem to come up errors saying stream unavailable.

Correct Kodi streams seem to come up errors saying stream unavailable.

If this is related to the Ethernet disconnecting

We have fixed this in our Firmware update coming out next week

I have a current version right now that still needs some other changes, but fixes the Ethernet issues.

So I have to wait for another version, but China is on holidays till Oct 7th as of today.

Hello,

I bought MyGigaTV ATC1900AC and it doesn't work

The first time that I use it, it seems fine. I set french language on it and screen freeze

I unpluggd and pluged MuGicaTV, Lollipop image open and freeze

I unpluged and repluged MyGica Tv and dark screen, nothing work now

I tried to reset MyGicaTV and nothing

What can I do ?