Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grubber

Mag TV Update

I just received this email from Mag tv.

There will be an update for the Firmware of the 1900 next week from MyGica. It should be an OTA Update sent directly to the box, our app will work on the 1900 after this update.

Justin do u know what date this will happen?

I just received this email from Mag tv.

There will be an update for the Firmware of the 1900 next week from MyGica. It should be an OTA Update sent directly to the box, our app will work on the 1900 after this update.

Justin do u know what date this will happen?

I have this Firmware right now. But the Internal Video Player needs to be updated before its working 100%

I was told that part will be fixed sometime this week.

But the app does open now on the 1900AC

Justin,

I downgraded to the 1800 firmware. The mag software would open when u first downloaded it but after that it would say can only be used on Mygica boxes. Can u please advise when the new firmware for the 1900 is out as I want to upgrade back to original lollipop.

Thanks,

Justin,

I downgraded to the 1800 firmware. The mag software would open when u first downloaded it but after that it would say can only be used on Mygica boxes. Can u please advise when the new firmware for the 1900 is out as I want to upgrade back to original lollipop.

Thanks,

I have it right now, but still needs one more change to make the internal video player work

China went on holidays as of today till Oct 7th, so I wont see anything till the 8th.

Hey guys i saw your post...are you referring to STB Emulator? i was so disappointed when I couldn't download that app, which was the whole purpose of me getting an android box :-( if it was please keep me up to date with when the firmware comes out so i can go ahead and get some must have apps installed! if it isn't the STB emulator you are talking about what app are you talking of?

Jeff