Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bkwashby

New firmware

Hey I seen that on the Australian MyGica site that they have a 20150911 update for the 1800e. Do you know anything about it? Is it stable or any better then the July beta update?

On MyGica ATV1800E the July 28 File is the latest which we are using nothing more then came since we are testing OS 5.0 on it rightnow

I suspect the Lollipop version will be the same as the 1900ac version because the 1800e version can be flashed to the 1900ac. I've read that some users of the 1900ac have flashed the 1800e firmware because there are so many bugs in the Lollipop version. So when the Lollipop is available for 1800e, I think I will wait a bit before upgrading my 1800e. :roll:

FBN

I suspect the Lollipop version will be the same as the 1900ac version because the 1800e version can be flashed to the 1900ac. I've read that some users of the 1900ac have flashed the 1800e firmware because there are so many bugs in the Lollipop version. So when the Lollipop is available for 1800e, I think I will wait a bit before upgrading my 1800e. :roll:

FBN

I tried to flash the 1900AC version on the 1800 a few weeks ago and it works but the launcher doesnt seem to work. Loading a stock launcher also doesnt work and the box seems unresponsive ... lol :lol: