Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

simonster

1900AC Self Power Off

Hello fellow forums members,

Along with a lot of other members, I am experiencing quite a number of issues with my new device (1900AC)

First & foremost - the Gb Ethernet port just does not work (brand new right out of the box) - hopefully the upcoming FW will resolve this & the other issues.

Another odd one, is the unit just powers itself off during play (Kodi) - this is VERY FRUSTRATING as it seems to happen at a very critical time no matter what program I am watching!!!! It's not 'Daydream" - I disabled that... the physical unit just turns itself off.

Surely this would NOT be due to "inactivity" - IMO - watching media ( the device's purpose) IS activity!

Any ideas or does anyone else experience this one...

Mine does it too. After speaking with someone at support I was told this would be addressed in an upcoming firmware release......still waiting. It seems to me this device is buggy as hell and was released to early

Thanks slughead.... it seems it actually is 'Daydream' - setting it to 'None' doesn't disable it - sends the device into 'Standby' - absolutely ridiculous "feature" for a media player!!!!

Also, are you able to get onto the device's web console? I have it enabled on custom port :8084 u/n kodi p/w ******* - but no good :-(

I keep hearing about this update.... not holding my breath.