Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kicsrules

help - apps not working

hi, so i recently wanted to update kodi and opened google play store.... after 10 minutes (i didnt notice because i was doing something else) i noticed google play store was not working... :/

then i went to mygica store and nothing will download (said no network) then i wanted to check the network to see if it was something to do with my router but ookla's app wont open....

ok, then probably i'll just download kodi apk and install it .... the file explorer app wont work either, any app will go blank or black no screen :/

anyone knows how to fix this

btw kodi still works, the browser still works, netflix still works (internet working fine)...

yes, latest OTA...

i managed to sideload kodi via adbFire (the one used to load kodi into fire stick)... still playstore not working, but a couple of days ago i used the file manager, now it doesnt work... :/

removed latest updates from playstore and google framework, now everytime i open netflix it tells me that i have to update google services, i press ok then tries to open google play store with no luck :/

I am not sure why this has happened to you.

The only simple way I can suggest to solve this is 2 ways.

1. Reload Firmware

2. Factory reset.

I got the message as well to update google play services as well in Netflix, but it did update for me.

Sorry for the late response on this

upgraded my atv582 to another firmware (atv1900 ac - lollipop) still havent tested performance but cant access google playstore (as the same with the other fw kitkat)

already added my google account still no luck :(

it just stopped working on that device, the other android devices work well with google play store

upgraded my atv582 to another firmware (atv1900 ac - lollipop) still havent tested performance but cant access google playstore (as the same with the other fw kitkat)

already added my google account still no luck :(

it just stopped working on that device, the other android devices work well with google play store

Which version # of 1900?

I will post up the 10/28 Firmware for the 1900 as a manual download

I have not seen any Play Store issues with this FW.