Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soueidan

Bricked!

My Ethernet and wifi wasn't working on the latest update so I flashed it to 1800 using March code however for some odd reason I can't boot it. It turns on but just get a black screen. If I try to go into the recovery mode using the a pin on the reset button and power her up I get a pink screen. Been stuck for the last hour trying to get into recovery mode and I can't. Totally stuck. Is there any other way to fix this or will I need a replacement?

The "Advice" of this "Rahjer" you followed, was a bad one! Can not understand, that a Moderator here stepped not in in after he posted this nonstop... :shock:

Please try this

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

Justin,

I am getting a warning no file_countersscript succeeded and then it stops about 1 quarter of the way in.

Last ota update bricked my 1900ac and have the little fuy on his back with the door open image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Justin,

I am getting a warning no file_countersscript succeeded and then it stops about 1 quarter of the way in.

Last ota update bricked my 1900ac and have the little fuy on his back with the door open image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is your SD Card formatted to FAT 32?

Are all the files moved from the zip folder and onto the root of the sd card?

With no other files but the ones for the 1900 boot card?

Is there anyway to flash the box using a tool and drivers through a computer? Most boxes (almost all android devices for that matter) have an OTG micro usb port to allow this function not to mention being able to use the adb command.

Is there anyway to flash the box using a tool and drivers through a computer? Most boxes (almost all android devices for that matter) have an OTG micro usb port to allow this function not to mention being able to use the adb command.

There is a data cable port inside all of our models for this

If this is what your referring to?