Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bob

Xbmc Unable to Load or enable Addons

Hello,

Is anybody encounter about atv1200, xbmc unable to load or enable addons, I don't know if the update firmware or the xbmc application is the problem, rigth now I have two atv1200 that I run xbmc v12.2 and v13.1, both unit, the same problem both xbmc version. application but somehow maybe someone encounter similar problem. I try fatory reset, same problem. but it enable adult addons.

Thanks,

bob

Hello,

Is anybody encounter about atv1200, xbmc unable to load or enable addons, I don't know if the update firmware or the xbmc application is the problem, rigth now I have two atv1200 that I run xbmc v12.2 and v13.1, both unit, the same problem both xbmc version. application but somehow maybe someone encounter similar problem. I try fatory reset, same problem. but it enable adult addons.

Thanks,

bob

Sorry but do you mean you are unable to install new add ons?

Hi Justin,

Actually it's installing but it stop or quit installing and the other addons it install up to 45 to 90 % and freeze up the application.

Thanks,

Hi Justin,

Actually it's installing but it stop or quit installing and the other addons it install up to 45 to 90 % and freeze up the application.

Thanks,

Then there is an issue with the servers those add ons are being hosted and installed from, I just tried this on 4 different boxes i have on display, and tried XBMC.ORG add ons, and tried installing 5 different video add ons, and they all installed no problem.

Hi Justin,

You are right, maybe it server issue or my network, I try last night with xbmc ver 12.2 and ver 13.1 it works, download and enable everything together with 3rd party addons, I just only get panic for two day's that I cannot make it work that's why I came to you.

Thanks for your help,

bob

Hi Justin,

You are right, maybe it server issue or my network, I try last night with xbmc ver 12.2 and ver 13.1 it works, download and enable everything together with 3rd party addons, I just only get panic for two day's that I cannot make it work that's why I came to you.

Thanks for your help,

bob

No problem.

Good to hear everything works for you now.