Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theduke201

ATV1900 OTA Update

After getting and installing the OTA update today, my broken ethernet connection is still broke. When I go to the settings menu, "Wireless & Networks" there is no mention of ethernet. It's just missing.

When can I expect this to be fixed?

After applying update, I now cannot get 1900 to boot, keeps taking me to recovery screen, when I attempt to reboot it returns to screen I have chosen reset to factory default, cleared cache etc but to no avail. What can I do.

Try to flash the older firmware, since the new OTA isn't posted. If done correctly, it will allow you to OTA update again.

Please watch video and refer back to here if you have any questions.

http://mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=151&t=3458

Hi I have same problem as Rolake020 but it may not be the OTA upodate because I rememebr I did a update before last night it was fine and last night I got another update not sure what update it was but as my 1900 was updating it just got stuck on the screen with the green android icon guy for more than half hour so I unplug the power cord, plug power back in and ever since I'm now stuck in recovery mode, I tried factory reset and then restart from system but that still bring back to recovery mode. I think I don't have lolipop in the system to reset to.

wookie4798 there is no file or link that I can see to download the 1900 factory file. can someone please help where can I download lolipop for mygica 1900? thanks. Justin please help thanks.

I will get up most recent files for all boxes very soon

Thanks Justin is there a date we can expect for the files?

I have tried the method update from sd card while in recovery mode but it say no data. Any idea why is that? could it be the download file I put in the micro sd card? It was this file I tried on sd card http://goo.gl/dU21bM

I have tried the method update from sd card while in recovery mode but it say no data. Any idea why is that? could it be the download file I put in the micro sd card? It was this file I tried on sd card http://goo.gl/dU21bM

That file is for 1800/582/380

I am gonna clean up downloads section today and tomorrow

Will upload 1900 Manual File very soon

That file is for 1800/582/380

I am gonna clean up downloads section today and tomorrow

Will upload 1900 Manual File very soon

Thanks Justin good to hear, that will put my mind at ease for now, as I bought mygica 1900 less than a week and this happened to me , I am worry I can't fix this and have to send in for warranty which I know it's a long process which mean more down time that I don't get to use mygica 1900.

To clear my mind a bit more...if the file is not for mygica 1900 it will say no data when update from micro sd card?

What do you mean by no data? no file is listed?

If no file is listed hit the menu screen on the remote 7 times slowly, that makes the box search again.

What do you mean by no data? no file is listed?

If no file is listed hit the menu screen on the remote 7 times slowly, that makes the box search again.

Not sure about no file is listed I'm not home to check right now but for sure one of the line said no data when I tried to update from micro sd card. Isn't hitting menu button 7x gonna be same as selecting update from sd anyways?

Many times in the past I would go back and forth on the screens and it wouldn't locate the file. Then I learned the menu button trick and it found the file.

Try to flash the older firmware, since the new OTA isn't posted. If done correctly, it will allow you to OTA update again.

Please watch video and refer back to here if you have any questions.

viewtopic.php?f=151&t=3458

Hi I have same problem as Rolake020 but it may not be the OTA upodate because I rememebr I did a update before last night it was fine and last night I got another update not sure what update it was but as my 1900 was updating it just got stuck on the screen with the green android icon guy for more than half hour so I unplug the power cord, plug power back in and ever since I'm now stuck in recovery mode, I tried factory reset and then restart from system but that still bring back to recovery mode. I think I don't have lolipop in the system to reset to.

wookie4798 there is no file or link that I can see to download the 1900 factory file. can someone please help where can I download lolipop for mygica 1900? thanks. Justin please help thanks.

The first file was a file, that let you know what was updated in future updates, since nobody knew why they took updates. ie, bigger cursor in this upgrade.

The second file, was a firmware upgrade that fixed many of the bugs.

Lollipop is the OS for the Atv1900

since the last update (I got it Nov 10) my box has frozen twice

If you unplug power and plug it back in the update will continue

I'm having the same issue as the others. Would love to get it resolved asap. I've only had the box 2 weeks.

Sorry you are referring the box locking up?