Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WolfmanJack

Where is the new manual update file for the ATV 1900AC

Thanks Ravendagrey, I've managed to get fully updated to the Nov 11 update I believe. Other issues that I'm having trouble with are the inability to install apps from the google play store, finding a way to play my SACD and DVDAudio files in 5.1 or at all as the player just freezes when trying to play these files and no audio. I had no idea that these new android players had so many problems as I've been using Asus and Western Digital players for years with no issues whatsoever, I even put hacked firmware on the Asus box by other manufacturers with no issues. Who knew things could get so complicated.

I even installed the beast on Kodi and still no luck with playing hd audio files.

Gonna hang in there for a while and see if things get any better. At least I have options to continue using the players that work. Just bought another WDLive for backup after getting this box. Lol

Thanks Ravendagrey, I've managed to get fully updated to the Nov 11 update I believe. Other issues that I'm having trouble with are the inability to install apps from the google play store, finding a way to play my SACD and DVDAudio files in 5.1 or at all as the player just freezes when trying to play these files and no audio. I had no idea that these new android players had so many problems as I've been using Asus and Western Digital players for years with no issues whatsoever, I even put hacked firmware on the Asus box by other manufacturers with no issues. Who knew things could get so complicated.

I even installed the beast on Kodi and still no luck with playing hd audio files.

Gonna hang in there for a while and see if things get any better. At least I have options to continue using the players that work. Just bought another WDLive for backup after getting this box. Lol

Where did you find the Nov 11th file WolfmanJack? I caould only find July

Where did you find the Nov 11th file WolfmanJack? I caould only find July

I just did the update on the Streamer box, I think it updated twice then it was up to date to the Nov 10th firmware