Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Longwing

ATV1200 Freezes on HULU+ at first commercial.

Reboot only starts the process over again. I have had this problem from day 1 and have received no help from support. My friend Johnson never got back to me. Streaming from the net at 28mps, located in USA in Ill-annoy. Please let me know any remedies available. This is the only box that performs this way. My ROKU and ZEKI have no problems.

Reboot only starts the process over again. I have had this problem from day 1 and have received no help from support. My friend Johnson never got back to me. Streaming from the net at 28mps, located in USA in Ill-annoy. Please let me know any remedies available. This is the only box that performs this way. My ROKU and ZEKI have no problems.

I will make inquiry with the engineers in china in regards to this. However this may be hard to fix, due to Hulu only working in the USA, and would have to be tested by me or the engineers in china using a VPN.

You must have spoken to Johnson who works in the California office for Geniatech, sorry if he did not get back with you.

I will try to help you the best I can with this, just cannot promise results overnight.

I will try to have an update for you on this soon, once I get an answer back from the engineers.

Thank you so much - Am I the only one having this problem? Are we talking days or weeks? - G

I am not sure if your the only one having this problem, and since its hard for me to use Hulu in Canada without a VPN, this is the first I am hearing of this.

However I take each customer's posts and suggestion seriously and try to address it in a timely manner with the engineers. So for now I cannot promise a time frame for an update on this.

Everyday I compile a list of customers posts and suggestions and submit them to the engineers for them to look at, and they get back with me on everything, including follow ups.