Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrisparks

Will this device ever be certified by google.??

Wondering if this will ever happen so we can watch our purchased Google play media on the 1900ac??

I know about this already.

We will be adding Digital Rights Management to our Firmware soon to make this work.

Will be listed in the change log of a Firmware update once we added it

Thank you very much!

I didn't mean to seem rude with my post. You see, I suffer from chronic illness and recently, my health has turned for the worse and I've been stuck at home until I can go back to work.

In the mean time, I got this box so I could watch my google play movies and tv on a TV instead of my phone and tablet. This is really my only source of entertainment while I'm trying to recover at home.

My friend has a roku 3 and it is painfully slow to load any sort of content from the Google play movie and TV app, so I bought the mygica 1900ac instead

Do you know when we'll be able to finally watch purchased Google play movies and tv on the 1900ac?

In the mean time, would I be able to watch my Google movies and TV shows if I installed the 1800e firmware on my new 1900ac?

Yes this should work on 1800E firmware

As for a timeline on 1900FW having it, it will be included when we upgrade to 5.1

I installed the 1800e firmware but couldn't get my Google media to play in HD in any Google app such as movies & TV or YouTube. :( :(

I Know in YouTube there is a setting to switch the Quality to 720P

Have you looked for this similar setting in Google Play Media?

I installed the 1800e firmware but couldn't get my Google media to play in HD in any Google app such as movies & TV or YouTube. :( :(

I Know in YouTube there is a setting to switch the Quality to 720P

Have you looked for this similar setting in Google Play Media?

There (s no such option . only two TV shows play In HD. Everything else in SD.