Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adyg

Picture freezes

I have a 1900ac box and an 1800e box on top of each other, both connected to the same 5 Ghz Wi-Fi network (Wi-Fi router is AC capable), both streaming from the same source (using Kodi 15.2). After a while the picture on 1900ac freezes, becomes very pixelated and audio plays with interruptions. At the same time the 1800e works just fine. If i stop and restart the streaming then the picture and sound comes back to normal.

What could be the problem?

I have a 1900ac box and an 1800e box on top of each other, both connected to the same 5 Ghz Wi-Fi network (Wi-Fi router is AC capable), both streaming from the same source (using Kodi 15.2). After a while the picture on 1900ac freezes, becomes very pixelated and audio plays with interruptions. At the same time the 1800e works just fine. If i stop and restart the streaming then the picture and sound comes back to normal.

Is this a Live Stream or TV Show/Movie?

Is this a Live Stream or TV Show/Movie?

This was a streaming of a live TV program from the Internet.

I have had the same problem. Streaming Movie 720p. You don't have to stop and start it, if you move the seek bar forward, then back to where you were it seems to sort it out.

pain in the butt,

When are the fixes coming? This box has major issues. :(

Hi guys,

I am having a little different issue but it seems to be with HD content. My unit Totally FREEZES when trying to play ANY LOCALLY stored (HD) media.

My only option then is to remove mains power from the 1900AC unit.

Latest firmware/updates applied. Kodi 15.2

I can play the (troublesome) source media via other means/device (PC, WDTV, DLNA, Boxee) from the same storage location.

It's a pain!!!!

AAAA *** 4 SALE ***

1 x MyGica ATV1900ac Media Player - 2 months old - originally purchased for $249 (AUD)

2GB Ram,16GB Storage, S812 Amlogic SoC 2Ghz

Dualband Wireless AC, Voice Control Remote

Product claims:

- Hardware decoding up to 4K2K Ultra HD support

- GB Ethernet (*may or may not work brand new straight out of the box)

- 802.11ac Wireless connectivity (*may or may not work brand new straight out of the box)

- OTA Updates (*most likely will not work brand new straight out of the box)

I honestly wish I'd never set eyes on this lemon & purchased a fit for market product like Roku 3/4. I have now discontinued using it and have reverted back to my Dlink Boxee (Box) - Ethernet works, It plays ALL my content (including HD), It doesn't freeze...

Very, very disappointed.

I read through all posts on this forum

And make note of all comments from everyone.

Still trying to improve on our Firmware from these comments.

Sorry that some of you are not happy, but I am still working hard to make it better based on all of your comments and feedback.