Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

varun.tj

Atv1200 resetting

Hello,

I was installing some add-ons using fusion and enabling them when my box reset and kept resetting in a loop( lights going red to green )

I tried the following

1. Factory reset by going to recovery menu

2. Updating through an SD card to latest firmware 4.2.2

After updating the firmware I was able to go through the initial setup (mygica) but it reset itself again when I tried to choose my wifi network.

I reflashed the firmware again and this time I rushed through the setup skipping wifi setup and got to the home screen for the box with all the apps. It started resetting again within 10 secs and boots into an android logo and turns off and on.

What else can I try ?

Thank you,

Varun

Hello,

I was installing some add-ons using fusion and enabling them when my box reset and kept resetting in a loop( lights going red to green )

I tried the following

1. Factory reset by going to recovery menu

2. Updating through an SD card to latest firmware 4.2.2

After updating the firmware I was able to go through the initial setup (mygica) but it reset itself again when I tried to choose my wifi network.

I reflashed the firmware again and this time I rushed through the setup skipping wifi setup and got to the home screen for the box with all the apps. It started resetting again within 10 secs and boots into an android logo and turns off and on.

What else can I try ?

Thank you,

Varun

Try doing a hard reset

Can be found: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1521

If this does not work, then we would suggest getting the unit replaced under warranty.