Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lahouter

Rii I25 Remote

All,

I just purchased the Rii Mini I25 Air Mouse Keyboard Combo to use with my ATV582. Now...none of the buttons seem to work correctly. A few click of some buttons results in some strange behavior but not even the arrow keys or "OK" button has any affect. Must one do some key mapping to get it to work? Must the Rii remote be taught with old remote? Please please help!

All,

I just purchased the Rii Mini I25 Air Mouse Keyboard Combo to use with my ATV582. Now...none of the buttons seem to work correctly. A few click of some buttons results in some strange behavior but not even the arrow keys or "OK" button has any affect. Must one do some key mapping to get it to work? Must the Rii remote be taught with old remote? Please please help!

I am wondering

If you use the same remote control on a Windows PC, do all of the buttons work?

Hi, I have the same remote. The distance between the remote and ATV582 works fine within 5 meters fully charged. Anything further or battery use for 3 days does the same. Also I have noticed that the receiver should be visible to the remote. Please note that the orange buttons is only for IR. I programmed the AV/TV button for IR on/off.