Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KookyGica

This is a never ending domino effect? Bad coding or bad unit

Sadly, after reviewing problem posts on this forum, not sure there is anything like a good unit. Personal experience is that within 2 hours of opening the box, I was doing manual updates from SD card. One gets proficient at this after a while. A decent video on youtube with the subject of "MyGica ATV1800E Manual Update - How to" explains for the most part how to do updates. Make the decision to stick with the box, or resell now (most likely at a loss). Don't put yourself through painful upgrades which don't fix much and then decide to sell later.

May the video gods be with you...

Hello I have 2 ATV582 boxes and it works like charm after few updates. Now i bought ATV1900AC and this box isn't working at all. It is super fast and have all things what i need. (gigabit lan and AC WI-FI). BUT LAN connection after all updates not working, surround sound DD 5.1 and DTS not working it froze my kodi or i got high pitch sound. I have AV receiver and 5.1 sound system and with ATV582 it work like charm DTS and DD 5.1

I was very unpleasantly surprised that it does not work with the more expensive device. Please do not sell a product that does not work at all.

Hardware is great but software is very terrible now!

When you will fix DTS and DD 5.1 for HDMI passthrough??

I have the exact same issues as above. I thought I was upgrading... boy was I sadly mistaken.

PLEASE. Someone let us know the timeline to fix this.

Working on HDMI passthrough audio. Hope to fix very soon.

As for ethernet not working, did you take the last small update that listed the ethernet as a fix?

If so, you say it worked before this update?