Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnFrier

5.02 Beta

Hi

I install the beta to test but my networking is not working, no WiFi or Ethernet, can someone help me or else explain how I can revert back to the previous version?

Regards

John

ya iam having same problem no matter what version of 1800e firmware i try to put on same saying cant mount or E:failed to mount /udisk (No such file or directory) thesame as you got wifi but keeps droping to nothing and no ethernet at all wont even detect it what so ever

i have also downloaded the factory file that justin has stored for d/l and tried to manual update and still same old thing

E:failed to mount /udisk (No such file or directory) this is the problem once updating to 5.0.2 right now i guess there is no going back

and my 1800e does not have a ota update port so that is even out of the ? i think he should make a update that will at least give us back the abality to be able to reconize our E:failed to mount /udisk (No such file or directory) problem that would be a start and the ethernet prob as that seems to be the only major problems with the firmware that i can see

are you justin going to be sending out a fix for the 1800e that has taken this 5.0.2 beta update

You mean an updated version to the current 5.0.2 update?

If so then no, as we are skipping 5.0.2 and going to 5.1

Or do you mean a fix to go back to 4.4?