Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badig88

(BUG) Exit From Kodi hangs at black screen

Intermittently when I exit from Kodi (click the exit button, then click EXIT). I will get a black screen. It looks like the app is hanging on close. I can hit the home button and return to Android launcher, and if I click back on Kodi it will return to the hung Kodi application. To fix it I have to go to the Apps Manager and kill Kodi.

Just another issue to add to the list, I have no ideas on what would cause it.

I've seen this happen sometimes both on my 1200 and 1800, I think the issue is with Kodi and Android as I've also seen this issue on my Samsung GS5 phone. Sometimes Kodi is stuck on the Exit screen and It never closes on its own, it's a pain when it happens on the MyGica as sometimes pushing the home button doesn't take you there and you have to manually reboot the box to clear it.

It would be nice if we could have access to the "recent apps" button on the remote, this may help us close non-responding apps without pulling the power plug on the MyGica box. Now that I have a K301 remote, I'm hoping that I will be able to program one of the unused coloured buttons as "recent apps" when the MyGica KR301 programming app is released.

FBN

I have this hanging issue on other Android devices when closing KODI as well.

It seems to be an issue with KODI, I even experience this on Windows.

As for KR301 Button mapping on the colored buttons, I was told last night that they started to build APK for this feature and it will take 2 weeks.