Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jan.slany01

Cannot download firmware for 585 from german site

Hello, i bought Mygica ATV 585 from Mediamarkt in Germany but when i started it it offered me only English or two Chinese languages. It should have a range of european languages according to pictures. I tried to go to europe.mygica.com and download update from german support but i only get message:

Not Found

The requested URL /Downloads/Firmware/update_MyGica_ATV585_4.4_20150729.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

From British site i was able to start downloading firmware update_MyGica_ATV585_4.4_20150416.rar but it runs only 12kb!!! it will take me 8 hours to download and i don't even know if it will contain german! Please anyone can give me link to working german firmware?

Hello, i bought Mygica ATV 585 from Mediamarkt in Germany but when i started it it offered me only English or two Chinese languages. It should have a range of european languages according to pictures. I tried to go to europe.mygica.com and download update from german support but i only get message:

Not Found

The requested URL /Downloads/Firmware/update_MyGica_ATV585_4.4_20150729.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

From British site i was able to start downloading firmware update_MyGica_ATV585_4.4_20150416.rar but it runs only 12kb!!! it will take me 8 hours to download and i don't even know if it will contain german! Please anyone can give me link to working german firmware?

Our next firmware update for the 585 will include the language you are looking for.

I should have it this week, so I will post it up for download on the forum here once I have it.

I just tried downloading it from the site you posted, and it is quite slow, even browsing there site is very slow.

Thank you for quick answer. I slowly downloaded the british firmware and it didn't contain the other languages anyway. So I'll wait for the new firmware. Thanks again

Ok I will post it right away once I have it

Hello, how does it look with the new firmware? I'd like to update the language before Christmas. The 585 is a gift.

They started first patch file OTA updates this week

I will inquire tonight about the full IMG File tonight

Will get back with you tomorrow.

I will post it in the downloads section once I have it.

Hello, how does it look with the new firmware? I'd like to update the language before Christmas. The 585 is a gift.

They started first patch file OTA updates this week

I will inquire tonight about the full IMG File tonight

Will get back with you tomorrow.

I will post it in the downloads section once I have it.

Still no information about the firmware?

In other news - the site eu.mygica.com/de seems to have stopped working completely (at least for me. some server error)