Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

picardi7690

Display Position on ATV1200 after 4.2.2 update?

Hello,

I recently updated my ATV 1200 to firmware 4.2.2 and I have noticed the display position setting is no longer in Settings where it normally is. I know that after the update you can adjust the display position in the initial setup but I frequently plug my ATV1200 into different TVs so I need a way to adjust the display position frequently. I plugged it into my older TV via RCA and when I went to Settings, Display, the Display position option was no longer there. I noticed there was another settings application (new from the new firmware) and I clicked it and went to display but this seemed to only have a % bar that could be adjusted from 0 to 100 to make the display bigger, rather than fit it to the TV. Any ideas? Is there another way to access the display position setup as it appears after a hard reset with the four arrows?

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to turn on the ATV1200 with the 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Wireless Qwerty Keyboard Remote? The power button turns the box off fine, but I've found I have to use the small remote that came with the ATV1200 to turn it off. The fly air mouse I'm referring to looks like this: http://www.my-batteries.net/dvb-t/mini-2.4ghz-wireless-fly-air-mouse-keyboard-key-for-pc.htm

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You should find an app called OOB (Out of Box?) preinstalled with the 4.2.2 f/w which gives you access to the initial screen calibration.

Hello,

I recently updated my ATV 1200 to firmware 4.2.2 and I have noticed the display position setting is no longer in Settings where it normally is. I know that after the update you can adjust the display position in the initial setup but I frequently plug my ATV1200 into different TVs so I need a way to adjust the display position frequently. I plugged it into my older TV via RCA and when I went to Settings, Display, the Display position option was no longer there. I noticed there was another settings application (new from the new firmware) and I clicked it and went to display but this seemed to only have a % bar that could be adjusted from 0 to 100 to make the display bigger, rather than fit it to the TV. Any ideas? Is there another way to access the display position setup as it appears after a hard reset with the four arrows?

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to turn on the ATV1200 with the 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Wireless Qwerty Keyboard Remote? The power button turns the box off fine, but I've found I have to use the small remote that came with the ATV1200 to turn it off. The fly air mouse I'm referring to looks like this: http://www.my-batteries.net/dvb-t/mini-2.4ghz-wireless-fly-air-mouse-keyboard-key-for-pc.htm

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The display position is available to you after a factory reset, in the Welcome setup screen. Otherwise you will have to use the Mbox settings menu to adjust the display size of your screen.

I am trying to get them to re add the display position settings back into the Android settings menu though, should hopefully be re added on the next update.

Almost all Air mouse remotes, can only turn off the box and cannot turn it back on, as there is no IR sensor on the remote, only our KR300 remote can turn the box ON/OFF since it has a IR sensor built into the remote.

Thanks.

Bobones, I found the OOB app you are speaking of and it is does indeed have the initial display position setup but it acts quite strange. When I try to click any of the four arrows, the screen instantly zooms into the instructions (Click back to save etc...) and they take up the majority of the screen. Any solution to this one?