Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RKeene

More useful EPG

I came over from a Mohu Channels device and an now using the ATV586. Love it so far but is there any way to view the EPG with more than one channel at a time similar to how a guide would look with the Mohu Channels device or how a standard cable/sat guide looks on their units? The current format of the EPG is not very useful for getting a quick overview of what is on.

I have our User Interface team re doing the EPG layout along with other parts of t DTC player app

This includes having a better way to view the EPG

This will take time though, and I do not have a date I can give as to when this will be finished.

I tried to record a show last night on the PVR using the EPG.

I clicked on the show on the EPG screen, and I could see in the schedule list that it was set for the correct channel and time.

However, it started the recording 5 minutes early and ended the recording 5 minutes early (thus missing part of the show.)

The clock is set correctly.

Why did it do that?

Please hurry up with the improved PVR features.

I really need to set recordings by manually entering the channel and time to record.

(I don't care too much about the appearance of the EPG, just add useful PVR features.)

2 of the channels I get have some useful EPG data, most of the channels I get have no EPG data, so the EPG is mostly useless to me.

MAM