Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirGUmby

Wont Go into Standby

Hello

Just got a new box for XMas (1900AC). Having an issue to get it going into stand by. I hold the power button on the remote and eventually a box pops up that has the "Standby" and "Reboot" options. I highlight the standby and press the OK and the unit just reboots. Also not sure but I have a hard time to get that Popup to come up. I hold the power button and sometimes it comes up other times it take many attempts...

Should have also mentioned I did do a factor reset on the unit and same issue persists.

TX

May I know which remote controls you guys are using that gives you this issue?

Also just pressing the power button once, rather then holding it will put it into standby

I am using the MyGica supplied QWERTY on the back / Airmouse version that was offered at the store when I wanted better than the supplied remote.

MyGica KR-301 Wireless Air Mouse and Keyboard Remote.

I press the power button and get the standby / reboot option and when I click the standby, it just reboots.

The original remote does shut the unit off.

I'm using the remote that came with the box.

I also have the Rii Tek i8+ keyboard remote with touchpad mouse as well, but only use the regular remote to try and turn off the unit.

I will give you suggestion about just pressing and realeasing to see if that might help with my issue. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Good Morning

Well finally tried your suggestion Justin of just pressing the power button. No luck :cry: , cannot get the unit to go into stand by.

Guess I'll just have to wait for the next firmware release and hope it gets resolved.

TX

Re: Wont Go into Standby

Unread postby SirGUmby ยป Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:59 pm

Good Morning

Well finally tried your suggestion Justin of just pressing the power button. No luck :cry: , cannot get the unit to go into stand by.

Guess I'll just have to wait for the next firmware release and hope it gets resolved.

TX

Don't hold onto that. This has been mentioned from back in Sept and nothing has been done with subsequent firmware updates.