Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gtx

Download Android 5.0.2 BETA ?

Can you email when you get something that works? I'm dieing to try Lollipop but i don't really want to blow up my box for something that barley works. I come here most everyday hoping for something new (even if i don't log in) and I have to say I'm starting to get discouraged. =(..... Part of making boxes is improving firmware and software and showing your existing customers that you care so that they recommend your box above all others.

I'm trying to be gentle and not bash - really. Don't hate me. I have to say I appreciate your efforts on this site Justin - but I need more. Show me the love...

Where Android 5.0.2 BETA?

I removed it because it is to buggy and does not work properly

Can you let us know what bugs it has, as I have been running it since release with very few problems. Then again, I may not use it as fully as others.

I've loaded ATV1900E Lollipop onto my ATV1800E. It works with the remote that came with the unit as well as a logitec keyboard/touchpad I bought. I loaded Kodi 16 on and it seems to be running great. Open Elec was cool but you loose the ability to fast forward. I mainly run Kodi & I'm happy with the result.