Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

axemanstefan

For Sale 1900ac hardly functional / hardly used

I have had this for eight months and finally ripped it out of my home entertainement system and replaced it with an MXIII that was one quarter the price and it actually works as advertised. A novel idea perhaps, but MyGica has forever alienated me and it appears from the various websites that I have seen a large number of customers. If any company thinks that it can operate in this manner and remain in business they are mistaken. Hopefully the ultimate board of directors in China, which we all know to be their government, will take appropriate measures to correct the actions of MyGica's management.

For $50.00 I WILL buy it!

If it is okay for the mod's, to help out an unhappy Mygica customer, and not against forum rules..pm me!

I own a 1800e, and it is my "go to toy" for tv.

I PM'ed him Sunday and never heard back. He must have got it working.

Thanks. In the real world, nothing is ever "plug and play".

I tinker with my boxes whenever I get the chance. If it doesn't work out, I just erase everything, and start over.

That is probably what he did.

However, I have read that the 1900 series is finicky, and Mygica should not pump out inferior boxes, as it harm's the product line.

Shortly, like within a two month span, when I bought my 1800e, they replaced it with the 1800e (2015 edition).

Then, came the 1900, now the what 1950..

My original Matricom MX2 is still a faithful box running on Jarvis 16.0 rc2.

In my opinion, perfect what you have, instead of pumping out new, inferior products.