Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

newguy

No Sound

MYGICA ATV520E was working great for a couple of days and then it froze while watching a movie. Had to unplug power to get it to reset. Now there is no sound and it will not play MP4 file from the SD card. Movie plays on my Galaxy tablet, also Android.

Will be returning this unit back to Canada Computer. Not impressed.

MYGICA ATV520E was working great for a couple of days and then it froze while watching a movie. Had to unplug power to get it to reset. Now there is no sound and it will not play MP4 file from the SD card. Movie plays on my Galaxy tablet, also Android.

Will be returning this unit back to Canada Computer. Not impressed.

Sorry to hear this, however it should play MP4 files no problem, which video player are you trying to play them from?

Get it exchanged for now from Canada Computers, to fix the problems you are having.

I Have the same problem,first I had trouble 2 login on utube and fbook(browser worked just fine),and now when I made it there no sound,I'm connected through ethernet .btw can't find Zagreb, Croatia on time zones

I Have the same problem,first I had trouble 2 login on utube and fbook(browser worked just fine),and now when I made it there no sound,I'm connected through ethernet .btw can't find Zagreb, Croatia on time zones

I am going to have to inquire with our factory in regards to this problem. Since I have read this issue from a few of you on here, however most were able to fix the issue with the suggestion I made below.

Can you please try a different HDMI cable, and if that doesn't work try doing a factory reset.

As for the timezone, even though your country may not be listed, you can use a different country.

Croatia is on +1:00, so selecting London - +1:00 for example should work for you. There are many other cities and countries listed that are +1:00

Am having that same problem and I tried everything you said and still no sound...plz help me

If you have tried everything that is suggested here, and you are still not getting any sound. The last thing to try would be a factory reset.

If this does not work, then I would suggest getting the unit replaced under warranty.