Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asft

Gotham 13.1

when can we Gotham 13.1 to work with MyGica for 4k

We will have a firmware update with 13.1 supporting 4k very soon

I am currently testing a version that was sent to me from our engineers.

I currently have a new version of 13.1 Gotham which are engineers made for our Quad Cores boxes, it will have 4K/2K Hardware decoding support, and will also fix the issues that 13.0 was having.

It will be released soon in a firmware update, with a New 4K Launcher, New settings menu, and bug fixes.

thnx justin, i was wondering when will the new launcher was going to be released, looking forward for it

I have the Launcher right now, just having them make some Animation changes, and spelling errors before we release.

Sorry for the delay on this guys, but this is also the reason for the delay on the new shipment of 582s and 1800Es in North America, I want these new shipments and future ones to have the best looking Launcher and working version of 4.4 and XBMC 13.1 pre installed, so there wont be any need anymore to be constantly making updates. Since the amount of updates we have had to do since the release of the 582 were a lot to overcome for us, based on the bugs we found, and also listening to customers feedback. We are lucky though, since we can port over all of these changes and fixes to the 1800E.

We have had a lot of fixes and changes to make to the 582 since its release, and we only brought in a small amount of these so far into North America, and have since experienced production delays, and also delayed bringing in more till we make it work great and look great.

Although I have noticed there are quite a lot of customers on here from All over the world, even though were based in North America, which is great for us, I am happy to help all Mygica customers.

We are trying to make the Quad Cores be a different look and performance level over our Dual core models.