Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1tvbox4me

Need help no recovery mode

hay all put the open electric on my box and somethin whent wrong i cant get into recovery mode tryed everything .got the touth pick out and tryed to get into it that way and i even went to justens cloud drivne no luck i have atv1900ac need the recovery files and boot loader so i can repair my box hupe u will be able to help me justen.

there are no 1900 files so what i did was wipe youir sd card or usb.put on 1800 file from one drive on machine same way as openelec after you put those on then put on firmware update for 1900 and it will all be back.i kept 1800 file on my 1900 no problems with ethernet still get my full 300mbs do not know about wifi.and apps i cuuld not use on lollipop i can now use.i.e. nhl gamecentre live. gope this helps

i have tryed that it wont take the file and boots into a black sceen then when i take my sd card out it boots back into openelectic and yes i have left it sit for 15 min to see if the box would reboot into 1800 we are going to need a 1900 recovery file cuz on some boxes its just not going to work.

sorry tvbox thought it would work for you. but justin did say that this monday he should hopefully have a fix for everyone to try. hope it works for you

see what eveyone means no suport i thank the one guy that tryed to help me and say goodby and tell poeple to speend there money were thay can get some suport and files that dont fuck up ur box latter all sending mygica back and getting my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see what eveyone means no suport i thank the one guy that tryed to help me and say goodby and tell poeple to speend there money were thay can get some suport and files that dont fuck up ur box latter all sending mygica back and getting my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I have found is that you just have to have a little patience and the help will come. I have had my 1800E for over a year and while it is not perfect I have found support when needed. Just have a little patience

The 1900 Bootcard files are available below

Will bring you back to Android.

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.