Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mam125

Clock time is wrong in EPG screen

Hi,

The clock time shown in my EPG screen is wrong, 5 minutes ahead.

This causes EPG recordings to start and stop 5 minutes early - thus the EPG recording feature is useless.

This was not caused by the daylight savings time change. It has been happening for months. I only just realized the cause.

I tried manually changing the time setting. That changed the time shown on the home screen, but the time shown in the EPG is still 5 minutes ahead of the actual time.

What's up with that?

P.S. This problem could be avoided if we have a manual recording setting - manually enter the channel, date and time for a recording. When will we get the software update?

MAM

Hi,

The clock time shown in my EPG screen is wrong, 5 minutes ahead.

This causes EPG recordings to start and stop 5 minutes early - thus the EPG recording feature is useless.

This was not caused by the daylight savings time change. It has been happening for months. I only just realized the cause.

I tried manually changing the time setting. That changed the time shown on the home screen, but the time shown in the EPG is still 5 minutes ahead of the actual time.

What's up with that?

P.S. This problem could be avoided if we have a manual recording setting - manually enter the channel, date and time for a recording. When will we get the software update?

MAM

This for the DVB-T2 version or ATSC of ATV 586?

ATSC version of ATV586, in Canada.

I tried unplugging the machine and re-booting. The clock in the EPG screen is still 5 minutes ahead of the clock in the home screen.

MAM

ATSC version of ATV586, in Canada.

I tried unplugging the machine and re-booting. The clock in the EPG screen is still 5 minutes ahead of the clock in the home screen.

MAM

Are you able to try this firmware to see if you still have the same issue

We have new Firmware which is available OTA Update right now

But can be downloaded manually from here

This is for ATV 586 ATSC Version only.

https://mega.nz/#!PwMw2bBA!e86thr1Qr4mI ... PiqktyJFkc

PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL FACTORY RESET YOUR BOX.

Change Log:

1. Updated to new Android Kernel

2. Fixed Full screen PIP on main launcher

3. Faster Channel Change

4. Corrected remote buttons for Ch UP/DOWN

5. Fixed Audio out of Sync

6. Added KODI 16.0

We are still working on changing the EPG Layout as well as adding manual scheduling for recording.