Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GambitZA

Flash based websites not working

I bought a MyGica ATV585 thinking it was better than the ATV582. Then I realised it isn't and took it back. One of the main reasons I wanted the ATV582 was for the flash support in the browser. Which I really only want for one particular website (Live streaming of Sport for which I have a subscription).

So I unbox my ATV582 and run all the updates to apps etc. And it turns out I get the same error messages as the ATV585. Firstly the site says video cannot be displayed because Flash is requied, click here to download flash.

So I go to the Flash website. Adobe says this device is not supported.

So I go to the Archives and download the Flash for Android, which installs but makes no difference.

Why wont this thing work? I bought it SPECIFICALLY because it has flash support. If its not going to work I may as well go back to my Mede8er!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I bought a MyGica ATV585 thinking it was better than the ATV582. Then I realised it isn't and took it back. One of the main reasons I wanted the ATV582 was for the flash support in the browser. Which I really only want for one particular website (Live streaming of Sport for which I have a subscription).

So I unbox my ATV582 and run all the updates to apps etc. And it turns out I get the same error messages as the ATV585. Firstly the site says video cannot be displayed because Flash is requied, click here to download flash.

So I go to the Flash website. Adobe says this device is not supported.

So I go to the Archives and download the Flash for Android, which installs but makes no difference.

Why wont this thing work? I bought it SPECIFICALLY because it has flash support. If its not going to work I may as well go back to my Mede8er!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Android 4.3 and above no longer supports flash.

It will be very hard to find flash support on Android.

Also everything is going HTML 5 as flash will become a thing of the past soon enough.