Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shibumi

1900ac and Samsung 4K UHD Smart TV's

I have been experiencing an issue with the ATV-1900AC connected to a newer Samsung 4K UHD TV (model UN60JU6390) - it works fine from a factory reset, but as soon as I start adding addons, I get an issue with the video signal keeps cutting in and out - I have tried it on an older 1080p Samsung smart TV and it works fine with no issues on that TV.

The 4K tv will sometimes show nothing but a black screen, sometimes will switch to no device connected, and other times it will show the main screen for a couple of seconds and then go blank again... I have tried with multiple HDMI cables, through a denon AV Receiver, connected directly to the 4K tv and same results. I don't want to do another factory reset as I just paid to have it programmed, and as I said, it works fine on our other (older) Samsung smart tv.

I have noticed after reading through these forums, there seems to be issues with the ATV-1900AC box and most people seem to be very unhappy with this unit. I am debating on taking it back and getting the 1800, but I bought the 1900 for the AC WiFi connection.

I have been experiencing an issue with the ATV-1900AC connected to a newer Samsung 4K UHD TV (model UN60JU6390) - it works fine from a factory reset, but as soon as I start adding addons, I get an issue with the video signal keeps cutting in and out - I have tried it on an older 1080p Samsung smart TV and it works fine with no issues on that TV.

The 4K tv will sometimes show nothing but a black screen, sometimes will switch to no device connected, and other times it will show the main screen for a couple of seconds and then go blank again... I have tried with multiple HDMI cables, through a denon AV Receiver, connected directly to the 4K tv and same results. I don't want to do another factory reset as I just paid to have it programmed, and as I said, it works fine on our other (older) Samsung smart tv.

I have noticed after reading through these forums, there seems to be issues with the ATV-1900AC box and most people seem to be very unhappy with this unit. I am debating on taking it back and getting the 1800, but I bought the 1900 for the AC WiFi connection.

I have had the same issues with a Samsung JU7100 4K TV. I have had to set the resolution to 720 in order to get a stable video.