Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cwood

Losing all Audio

If I cold boot I can load up youtube etc and all audio works. I load Kodi and play a homeland episode, no sound, go back out to youtube or anything for that matter and no more sound....not even the UI sounds in Kodi. I have to boot the box again and start over. Totally perplexed. Going through HDMI to a Yamaha RX A1014 and all else works with it....and the box has been fine for a month with the same settings.

Driving me nuts!

I can start with a cold boot, go to exodus in kodi and play an episode of better call saul. Then go to homeland, no sound, then no sound on anything no matter what I do. Its like the homeland content hangs the audio for everything. So odd.

Kodi has all DTS settings enablemd

further testing, the homeland episode on exodus shows a 5.1 audio stream which I have never seen on exodus content. As soon as I play that content it hoses the audio on the entire box no matter what app or content is played.

So sequence was, cold boot, load kodi, go to better call saul (2 channel content) plays just fine, back out go to homeland, video plays, no sound, then no sound will come out of the mygica until a cold boot. Not even google music will play an sound.