Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ELF

Remote not stable

My 1900 remote, when in mouse mode just goes to the bottom of the screen. Have tried multiple sets of batteries with no luck. I can move it around the screen but when I stop it just slides to the bottom of the screen. Is there a way to recalibrate it? Or has something gone wrong with ?

Thanks in advance.

My 1900 remote, when in mouse mode just goes to the bottom of the screen. Have tried multiple sets of batteries with no luck. I can move it around the screen but when I stop it just slides to the bottom of the screen. Is there a way to recalibrate it? Or has something gone wrong with ?

Thanks in advance.

Under Other Settings within the Main Menu

If you go to "Language and Input" you can adjust the pointer speed.

Newer batches of the 1900ac came with a Air Mouse remote, so when you move the remote around does the mouse move on the screen?

And is the mouse moving to the bottom of the screen when you put the remote down on your table or couch?

Also if you press the mouse button this will turn it ON/OFF.

My unit came with an air mouse remote. It was working, where I could move the cursor around the screen, use it to pick letters off the on screen keyboard. The problem now is the split second I stop moving my hand/remote to make a choice the cursor on the screen drops to the bottom of the screen like a rock. I move my hand back up only to have it drop.

If I press the mouse button, yes it does turn air mouse function on/off.

I have gone the menu but don't see how to set the pointer speed.

any other suggestions?

Thanks

My unit came with an air mouse remote. It was working, where I could move the cursor around the screen, use it to pick letters off the on screen keyboard. The problem now is the split second I stop moving my hand/remote to make a choice the cursor on the screen drops to the bottom of the screen like a rock. I move my hand back up only to have it drop.

If I press the mouse button, yes it does turn air mouse function on/off.

I have gone the menu but don't see how to set the pointer speed.

any other suggestions?

Thanks

If you go to More Settings

Then Language and Input

You can adjust pointer speed here.