Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

centenario

Updated with the wrong firmware

Hello.

I made a mistake and updated my ATV586 ISDB-T with the ATV585 firmware (update_MyGica_ATV585_20160303.zip)

Now I can't see the air TV channels. DTV app shows no channels and isn't able to search. I guess this is due to the wrong firmware. I'm downloading mygica.com/download/Software/update_Mygica_ATV586T2_4.4_20160325.zip now, which is the proper firmware and I will try to upgrade with that. But the download is going to take a while. In the meantime I would like to know if that's going to work. Or if I should do something else.

Thank you in advance!

Just to UPDATE the previous question:

I applied the ATV586T2 firmware and the device works better BUT I can't select ARGENTINA in the TV region settings, and I can't find the channels. The original firmware had Argentina in the DTV region select. I'm downloading the ATV586ATSC version now but I'm afraid that won't work either. Argentina uses ISDB-T standard (Along with Brazil and other south american countries)

Any help will be appreciated!

Just to UPDATE the previous question:

I applied the ATV586T2 firmware and the device works better BUT I can't select ARGENTINA in the TV region settings, and I can't find the channels. The original firmware had Argentina in the DTV region select. I'm downloading the ATV586ATSC version now but I'm afraid that won't work either. Argentina uses ISDB-T standard (Along with Brazil and other south american countries)

Any help will be appreciated!

Please email

support@mygica.com for the ISDB-T 586 Firmware

As I only work with the ATSC Version, I checked for ISDB-T firmware on MyGica.com but it was not there

You can CC me on it support@mygica.tv so I will make sure they help you

Thank you Justin!

I already emailed them today, I guess they are on Chine timezone and won't get a reply until tomorrow at least. I'll send an update to that mail to include you! Thank you very much!

Thank you Justin!

I already emailed them today, I guess they are on Chine timezone and won't get a reply until tomorrow at least. I'll send an update to that mail to include you! Thank you very much!

Ok good

And they are 12 hours ahead of myself right now

So they will be in the office within the next 6 hours, so should respond soon.

Hello.

I made a mistake and updated my ATV586 ISDB-T with the ATV585 firmware (update_MyGica_ATV585_20160303.zip)

Now I can't see the air TV channels. DTV app shows no channels and isn't able to search. I guess this is due to the wrong firmware. I'm downloading mygica.com/download/Software/update_Mygica_ATV586T2_4.4_20160325.zip now, which is the proper firmware and I will try to upgrade with that. But the download is going to take a while. In the meantime I would like to know if that's going to work. Or if I should do something else.

Thank you in advance!

Me paso lo mismo y conseguí el firmware correcto buscando ATV586I 20151210 ,(lo descargue de baidu).

Instale ese firm y anda perfecto. Para que lo pueda leer en actualización local, hay que apretar 8 veces la tecla menu del control ya que como es versión anterior no lo muestra.

Agregó el link al último firmware que encontré con descarga directa de Mygica!!!

http://update.mygica.com/download/Softw ... 160513.zip

Saludos

PD: perdón a justin por no responder en ingles

Hello.

Thank you in advance!

Me paso lo mismo y conseguí el firmware correcto buscando ATV586I 20151210 ,(lo descargue de baidu).

Instale ese firm y anda perfecto. Para que lo pueda leer en actualización local, hay que apretar 8 veces la tecla menu del control ya que como es versión anterior no lo muestra.

Agregó el link al último firmware que encontré con descarga directa de Mygica!!!

http://update.mygica.com/download/Softw ... 160513.zip

Saludos

PD: perdón a justin por no responder en ingles

Glad you got the right firmware now

Good to hear you got it figured out now