Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smokingmygica

New Update has issues

I have a "MyGica 1900ac". Today it asked me to do a "Update". I did the update which said "Update system Box will immediately reboot into the upgrade screen, update the system now? Upgrade Info 1. Changed online update server to a faster and more stable server". I pressed the OK button. It did it's update but know it erased all my apps. Now it will not let me sign into "google play store" Always says "Couldn't sign in. There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later". Yes I am on the internet because it sends me an email back for google. Telling me I have signed into this device. It also keeps the same nag pop up to update again after I already did 3 times.

Please direct me to fix this problem..

Thanks

My update worked properly but I can't log on to the google server either.

There is firmware update to follow this

That update was just to switch to our new server

Please wait for the new firmware file then try again

Thanks Justin for the "update patch" for the google sign in. Works great know..!!! :D

No problem

It is now an OTA update as of this morning.

Oh great... an OTA

I just wash my mouth with soap. I'm once again going straight to the bootloader with

Fail to mount/cache (invalid/bad arguments)

Bad bootloader arguments

!~#%$!@#$#%@#$%^@%$#^@$%&^

This 1900AC POS is really close to getting thrown on a brick wall and the idea of seeing it explode in pieces is really comforting.

Oh great... an OTA

I just wash my mouth with soap. I'm once again going straight to the bootloader with

Bad bootloader arguments

This 1900AC POS is really close to getting thrown on a brick wall and the idea of seeing it explode in pieces is really comforting.

Which OTA update is failing for you?

05/18?

05/29?

Google Play Patch?

Oh great... an OTA

Bad bootloader arguments

05/18?

05/29?

Google Play Patch?

Does it say before failing? I didn't noticed. One thing for sure. I didn't installed any patches since Feb 29 firmware. Few days ago I went in Updates and said yes... I don't know to what I said yes. Sorry.

But factory update to Feb 29

+Manual update With Google Patch got me out of trouble.

Oh great... an OTA

Bad bootloader arguments

05/18?

05/29?

Google Play Patch?

Does it say before failing? I didn't noticed. One thing for sure. I didn't installed any patches since Feb 29 firmware. Few days ago I went in Updates and said yes... I don't know to what I said yes. Sorry.

But factory update to Feb 29

+Manual update With Google Patch got me out of trouble.

Ok well at least you got it working with the manual patch.

Let me know if you have any other issues.