Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravendagrey

Refund

Justin you have ignored my request for a refund twice now. I am sick of the broken promises and as I do understand that you yourself don't have control of actually doing the updates but the fact of the matter is that these updates were promised months ago and still don't fix the box. All I would like is a refund as I'm sick of broken promises and being stuck with a paperweight, If this isn't possible then I will be contacting some lawyers as this box has never worked as advertised. I have owned this POS for almost 10 months...

Stfu johnmacpherson, this thread wasn't addressed to you, and as for the educated buy this was promised to be the best android box back in September, it's not my fault it's taken 10 months and yet the last official update was Feb 29 and the WiFi still drops and the box will reboot at random. I have been very patient and have helped many people on this forum but enough is enough!

Stfu johnmacpherson, this thread wasn't addressed to you, and as for the educated buy this was promised to be the best android box back in September, it's not my fault it's taken 10 months and yet the last official update was Feb 29 and the WiFi still drops and the box will reboot at random. I have been very patient and have helped many people on this forum but enough is enough!

PM me please

Thanks