Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaclac

ATV582 has a black screen

Hi, I am a new member here, so if I am posting in the wrong area, please excuse me. I have had my android box, MyGica ATV582, for 18 months with no problems. Just today, after listening to some music, every thing just went black screen. The thing is, the red light is blinking like crazy, even when it's off. When I turn it back on, I get nothing, black screen. I have checked the connections, unplugged it and then plugged it back in again, did the reset button on the bottom, but nothing changes, I still get the message, NO SIGNAL. My t.v. is also on the correct source. Help please!!!! Thanks....Paullette

P.S.,please don't go all techy on me, be kind. I know a bit about using the machine.

Hi, I am a new member here, so if I am posting in the wrong area, please excuse me. I have had my android box, MyGica ATV582, for 18 months with no problems. Just today, after listening to some music, every thing just went black screen. The thing is, the red light is blinking like crazy, even when it's off. When I turn it back on, I get nothing, black screen. I have checked the connections, unplugged it and then plugged it back in again, did the reset button on the bottom, but nothing changes, I still get the message, NO SIGNAL. My t.v. is also on the correct source. Help please!!!! Thanks....Paullette

P.S.,please don't go all techy on me, be kind. I know a bit about using the machine.

Is there a small light on your power supply?

If so, is it blinking when power in?

Or very dim?