Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LexiBJ

MyGica600 - No Signal - won't turn on

Hi, after a bit of reading I see that the ATV 600 is same as the 585, but I'm still having issues:

i - I'm hoping someone can help me figure out why my unit doesn't work on a new tv.

It was working fine on an old 1080p tv. I bought a Vizio Smart 4k tv - plugged in mygica - yes all plugs and HDMI cables are connected correctly. And all I get are either the red light or the green light.

TV shows no signal - please keep in mind it was working fine for 2wks on a different tv.

Then I returned that unit, and got a brand new one - it still isn't working and all I'm getting is "No Signal" on my tv.

Does MyGica not work with Vizio or with a Smart 4k tv?

I'm getting really frustrated and will likely return it for a refund! Any help would be appreciated.

I have posted this a few times because I just realized that there was a section on just the 585. - sorry for inconveniencing anyone.

Hi, after a bit of reading I see that the ATV 600 is same as the 585, but I'm still having issues:

i - I'm hoping someone can help me figure out why my unit doesn't work on a new tv.

It was working fine on an old 1080p tv. I bought a Vizio Smart 4k tv - plugged in mygica - yes all plugs and HDMI cables are connected correctly. And all I get are either the red light or the green light.

TV shows no signal - please keep in mind it was working fine for 2wks on a different tv.

Then I returned that unit, and got a brand new one - it still isn't working and all I'm getting is "No Signal" on my tv.

Does MyGica not work with Vizio or with a Smart 4k tv?

I'm getting really frustrated and will likely return it for a refund! Any help would be appreciated.

I have posted this a few times because I just realized that there was a section on just the 585. - sorry for inconveniencing anyone.

Are you able to try a different HDMI cable?

I haven't tried that yet. However, I used the same HDMI cable with the previous MyGica box, and it worked fine. Anything else I need to look at?