Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nicenwild

MyGica ATV 1900ac, Google Voice Search Not Working

Hi, I recently purchased the MyGica ATV 1900ac but after an update the google voice search doesn't work. It keeps asking me to "speak again" but it doesn't pick up anything. How can I fix this?

Hi, I recently purchased the MyGica ATV 1900ac but after an update the google voice search doesn't work. It keeps asking me to "speak again" but it doesn't pick up anything. How can I fix this?

I've got the same problem.

Purchased unit today, and wanted to do a voice search. The blue light flashes on remote but nothing appears on the screen. My friends same ATV1900ac, has the mic pop up on the screen and speech is recognized. I don't have any popup at all! Either by holding the mic button or pushing releasing no pop up is displayed.

My version is 5.1.1 firmware V004M801-20160804.

Is this defective in my unit or does this have to do with my current firmware.

Thanks

We haven't added voice search yet to our 5.1 firmware.

Did your unit say 5.1 on the front of the gift box?

Purchased unit today, and wanted to do a voice search. The blue light flashes on remote but nothing appears on the screen. My friends same ATV1900ac, has the mic pop up on the screen and speech is recognized. I don't have any popup at all! Either by holding the mic button or pushing releasing no pop up is displayed.

My version is 5.1.1 firmware V004M801-20160804.

Is this defective in my unit or does this have to do with my current firmware.

Thanks

We haven't added voice search yet to our 5.1 firmware.

Did your unit say 5.1 on the front of the gift box?

Yes it says only 5.1 lollipop with voice search. Data displayed from the info screen is as quoted above.

Ok I will try and get this fixed and added soon via a Firmware update.