Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chort

ATV852 freezes all time

Hi,

i bought Mygica ATV852 5 days ago and i'm very dissapoint with it. I have updated it with all the firmware and kernels updates that you have published here on forum and on mygica.es (now it has the august update, with the last kernel too) but it stills freezing randomly every time: sometimes on XBMC, other times simply when playing angry birds or even on the main menu.

And the only solution is to power off and power on the box...

I don't know what to do, because my mygica stills crashes every time. Very dissapoint cause i don't know how mygica sells products that haven't been tested or with that kind of problems :(

Waiting for the next update :(

Hi,

i bought Mygica ATV852 5 days ago and i'm very dissapoint with it. I have updated it with all the firmware and kernels updates that you have published here on forum and on mygica.es (now it has the august update, with the last kernel too) but it stills freezing randomly every time: sometimes on XBMC, other times simply when playing angry birds or even on the main menu.

And the only solution is to power off and power on the box...

I don't know what to do, because my mygica stills crashes every time. Very dissapoint cause i don't know how mygica sells products that haven't been tested or with that kind of problems :(

Waiting for the next update :(

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues. But we fully test everything before we release it, so I am not sure why you are having these issues with the latest releases.

You might have a defective unit, in which case I would suggest to contact your reseller about getting a replacement, and also asking for the replacement to come with the latest firmware available.

Good afternoon, and thanks for your answer.

The problem is that I have to pay the return shipping cost (about 1/3 of the total cost of my atv852). And I'm not sure that the next one will be ok, so I'm not going to spend more money.

If mygica distribute units with this kind of major problems I don't have to pay return shipping to my resellers (they say that that's the return policy), it will be mygica who change my atv without any cost for me. That's will be the logical way.

Kind regards.

P.d. sorry about my english

Good afternoon, and thanks for your answer.

The problem is that I have to pay the return shipping cost (about 1/3 of the total cost of my atv852). And I'm not sure that the next one will be ok, so I'm not going to spend more money.

If mygica distribute units with this kind of major problems I don't have to pay return shipping to my resellers (they say that that's the return policy), it will be mygica who change my atv without any cost for me. That's will be the logical way.

Kind regards.

P.d. sorry about my english

Sorry to hear about this. I would suggest to take this up with Mygica directly in China, you can contact them by email at sales@mygica.com and I am sure they will do there best to take care of you.

We are based in North America, and only handle warranty returns for customers that purchase from us and our retailers etc within North America. We have offices in California for the USA, and Toronto in Canada, so therefore when customers do have to return there box for RMA, the shipping costs will be quite low, as there is no cross boarder shipping, and we cover the costs back to them.