Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

d00gster

netflix app for TV on 1800 with andriod 5.1

I've installed the latest 5.1.1 firmware expecting to get access to the TV version of the Netflix app. (3.2.2)

instead the app keeps telling me it is not compatible with my device. I tried sideloading and changing the device name and manufacturer in buildprop, the app worked once and stopped after.

it is very disappointing to go back to the normal version of netflix for tablet. the interface is very swipe centric. Is it possible to get this app on the 1800? I really feel like I should've gone a different route on the hardware. Hope Mygica has a fix for this.

Regards

I've installed the latest 5.1.1 firmware expecting to get access to the TV version of the Netflix app. (3.2.2)

instead the app keeps telling me it is not compatible with my device. I tried sideloading and changing the device name and manufacturer in buildprop, the app worked once and stopped after.

it is very disappointing to go back to the normal version of netflix for tablet. the interface is very swipe centric. Is it possible to get this app on the 1800? I really feel like I should've gone a different route on the hardware. Hope Mygica has a fix for this.

Regards

Not sure where you read the TV version of Netflix would work on Android 5.1.

This app requires Widevine Level 1 DRM in order to work, among other things.

We have this app working on newer batches of 1900AC, it should also work on our 495 PRO and 1900 PRO when we release these models.