Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kodeblue

Magtv help

I've had this setup long ago and for some reason it is not working. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I have version 8.5.1. I see no place to update it. I've added my MAC address and URL. When I exit and choose portal 1, I only get a black screen. Am I missing something?

I've had this setup long ago and for some reason it is not working. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I have version 8.5.1. I see no place to update it. I've added my MAC address and URL. When I exit and choose portal 1, I only get a black screen. Am I missing something?

That is an older version

And must be outdated since things change and need to be updated.

You can get newer version from here

https://mega.nz/#!OJMChD6R!oevtYSBXPVUD ... 2OWBBsYFIQ

It takes auto updates now as well

My magtv app has updates to 8.9.8. When I enter the settings and save, it is blank when I exit to the main screen. Seems to be not saving my info.

My magtv app has updates to 8.9.8. When I enter the settings and save, it is blank when I exit to the main screen. Seems to be not saving my info.

If your info is correct then clear the app cache, force close the app and relaunch. If it still comes up black screen then there is something still wrong in your settings. You can get to your settings by hitting the menu button on your remote when the screen is black.

This is getting ridiculous. I've done all that again and again. Just tried it again. Every time I exit the settings after inputting my info, it is all gone.

This is getting ridiculous. I've done all that again and again. Just tried it again. Every time I exit the settings after inputting my info, it is all gone.

I think this is a bug that they have to fix

Wait for an update to your current version