Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RRPELLET

NetFlix scrolling

Not sure whether or not this question even makes sense.

When I log into Netflix on an iPad, I can scroll down. Each row of selections also allows me to scroll right.

On my 520e, I can scroll up and down, but not right and left. Doesn't matter if I have the mouse enabled or not.

I know there is at least one selection off the right side of the screen, because I can mouse off the right side and blindly select whatever is there.

Why can't I see all the selections offered? This is the only thing I have found about this media device that I don't like...

Thanks.

Rob P.

ATV520E

Android 4.1.2

Build V1.03.04MX01-20131108

Netflix V 3.7.1 Build 1711 (code 1711), OS API: 16

Not sure whether or not this question even makes sense.

When I log into Netflix on an iPad, I can scroll down. Each row of selections also allows me to scroll right.

On my 520e, I can scroll up and down, but not right and left. Doesn't matter if I have the mouse enabled or not.

I know there is at least one selection off the right side of the screen, because I can mouse off the right side and blindly select whatever is there.

Why can't I see all the selections offered? This is the only thing I have found about this media device that I don't like...

Thanks.

Rob P.

ATV520E

Android 4.1.2

Build V1.03.04MX01-20131108

Netflix V 3.7.1 Build 1711 (code 1711), OS API: 16

The current version of Netflix that is being used on our boxes from the Play Store is built for Touch screen devices, such as mobile and tablet devices running on Android.

If you are using a mouse, you can scroll the selections of Movies and TV Shows etc, by just holding down the left click button on your mouse on the list of movies or tv shows you wish to scroll through, and just make the same left or right motion that you would on your IPAD, and you should be able to scroll left to right this way.

What about using the remote that comes with the MyGica?

I am trying to use the NetFlix on the ATV 520e, on my TV screen.

Or are you saying there's a way to use my iPad to control the MyGica?

Thanks for your reply...

What about using the remote that comes with the MyGica?

I am trying to use the NetFlix on the ATV 520e, on my TV screen.

Or are you saying there's a way to use my iPad to control the MyGica?

Thanks for your reply...

What I was saying was to use an external mouse to do this.