Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Presidente

Getting continuous "Upgrade" message

Just started today, my box will go into a "Restart/Upgrade mode" 10-15 seconds after turning on. Does this constantly.

I will attach the message I am getting. 

I have always upgraded when prompted, (on auto-update).

Any ideas?

thanks.

IMG_0107.JPG

I was able to do a full factory reset, but the issue is still happening. 

All add on's for Kodi were deleted when I did the factory reset, but I am still getting the same odd message., even if I stay on the "MyGica" opening page, without going into Kodi, it still goes through the reset...

I'm having the same issue ... I basically get into Kodi and then it forces me to "update" ... I've tried everything I can think of to solve the issue but it persists. 

Ours was doing this as well.  We went to settings as quickly as possible, before it shut down again and turned off the automatic upgrade mode.  This has worked.  

*****OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT***

There was an error on this firmware being sent out that it had the same date as the previous firmware. Although the firmware was likely installed properly, it is causing a loop.

As you have already all likely noticed, we have stopped the update server until this is fixed.

To further this discussion, if you turn off "automatic updates" it will stop checking the update server when you turn on the box. You can check to see if there is an update later on if you wish.

16 hours ago, MyGica Support said:

To further this discussion, if you turn off "automatic updates" it will stop checking the update server when you turn on the box. You can check to see if there is an update later on if you wish.

Thanks for the information!