Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cwood

Can't get back to main screen after display size adjust

I go into display settings and adjust to fill the screen....was at 91% with black border, 100% is perfect but then the screen controls go dead, can't click anything or escape out of the screen.  Reboot takes it back to the 91% setting.

Cwood,

This is very strange obviously. You have obviously clicked the back button, or okay while this is happening?

Please try adjusting the aspect ratio on your television also. If you are needing to adjust it that much, I am certain that the tv simply has the wrong zoom, or ratio setup.

It will not respond to any back or home commands.  At some point I ended up with the text of the main settings screen overlayed into the adjust UI screen....something gets totally confused.  TV aspect ratio is normal in all other respects but will look at that.  When I adjust to 100% on the 1800 settings it is then perfect....just no way to save the settings.  Have to unplug to get back out.

While this doesnt address the freezing issue, anytime I have seen where it is required to have the mygica set to 100%, it can be fixed by the aspect ratio or other settings in the tv.

Please let me know how it goes.