Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draconian

Request for Support for ATV582

Dear MyGica,

I have recently purchased the MyGica ATV582 and was very impressed. The system however requested to perform a firmware upgrade which I allowed by clicking on ok/yes.

I now have Firmware version:

Kernel version 3.10.33,

UBoot version 3159fa (20140718.155435)

Build number V001M801_20140801

It appears that this version is newer than the one on your web page (07/24) as this is 08/01 ??

The xbmc and other video applications keep crashing a few minutes into the video (e.g. xbmc, TED talks, etc.) and I am not able to view the video completely. This is now happening all the time.

How do I request support for this? Over the forum like I am doing now or via a support hotline email?

I also have other questions; do I create new topics for each or how to address them?

Regards

Draconian

Dear MyGica,

I have recently purchased the MyGica ATV582 and was very impressed. The system however requested to perform a firmware upgrade which I allowed by clicking on ok/yes.

I now have Firmware version:

Kernel version 3.10.33,

UBoot version 3159fa (20140718.155435)

Build number V001M801_20140801

It appears that this version is newer than the one on your web page (07/24) as this is 08/01 ??

The xbmc and other video applications keep crashing a few minutes into the video (e.g. xbmc, TED talks, etc.) and I am not able to view the video completely. This is now happening all the time.

How do I request support for this? Over the forum like I am doing now or via a support hotline email?

I also have other questions; do I create new topics for each or how to address them?

Regards

Draconian

The version 08/01 is our latest one, which is not posted on our site, since we are now pushing out Over the Air Updates for all future updates on the ATV 582/1800E.

Would you be able to factory reset your box, to have everything re install, and try XBMC again?

Also if your going to make posts in regards to your questions, please do it in the ATV 582 discussions section which can be found here

viewforum.php?f=72

I have moved your post to this section