Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rod

ATV-495 Pro Logitech MX-3200

My MyGica ATV1800E died a horrible death after upgrading the KitKat to Lollipop and Kodi 16 to 17.  So until I see if I purchased the extended warranty when I bought it, I purchased an ATV-495 Pro.  I like this new smaller model, it works well and I am very happy with it.  Except, (you knew there was a but), the Logitech MX-3200 Keyboard / Mouse I used with my 1800 will not work.  Is there a driver to make this very stable Logitech device work with my new TV Box?

19 hours ago, rod said:

My MyGica ATV1800E died a horrible death after upgrading the KitKat to Lollipop and Kodi 16 to 17.  So until I see if I purchased the extended warranty when I bought it, I purchased an ATV-495 Pro.  I like this new smaller model, it works well and I am very happy with it.  Except, (you knew there was a but), the Logitech MX-3200 Keyboard / Mouse I used with my 1800 will not work.  Is there a driver to make this very stable Logitech device work with my new TV Box?

Does the Logitech MX-3200 Keyboard / Mouse

Use a USB Dongle to connect to it or Bluetooth?

It does use a dongle.  it is RF.  We have it on a USB extender, to get it closer to where we view the TV from, but this is the same setup we had with our ATV-1800E.

21 hours ago, rod said:

It does use a dongle.  it is RF.  We have it on a USB extender, to get it closer to where we view the TV from, but this is the same setup we had with our ATV-1800E.

Have you tried both USB ports?

I use a few Logitech USB keyboards myself at the office without any issues on 495 PRO

I have tried both USB ports, I have tried, putting the dongle directly into the slot and on the extender.  I have tried rebooting with just the Logitech dongle in the machine.  None of this seems to work.  I was hoping it might just be a small adjustment in the linux script that loads USB dongle type attachments.

cheers

58 minutes ago, rod said:

I have tried both USB ports, I have tried, putting the dongle directly into the slot and on the extender.  I have tried rebooting with just the Logitech dongle in the machine.  None of this seems to work.  I was hoping it might just be a small adjustment in the linux script that loads USB dongle type attachments.

cheers

Are they still selling these on Amazon or New Egg?

I wanted to purchase one to make it work, just having a hard time finding it.

Post a link if you can.