Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loudy

New KR-60 Remote Control

Hello,

Just wondering how to configure KR-60 remote to control my television set. I see that there's a location a top the remote with a green power button along with volume buttons and a "TV/AV" button; enclosed beside the red power button that controls the Box. Just curious is all. Thanks.

:?::arrow:

Hello,

Just wondering how to configure KR-60 remote to control my television set. I see that there's a location a top the remote with a green power button along with volume buttons and a "TV/AV" button; enclosed beside the red power button that controls the Box. Just curious is all. Thanks.

:?::arrow:

The user manual explains this. Should be within the first 5 pages.

Hi.

I bought the ATV 582 and it came with the KR-60 remote but now where in the manual/quick start guide is there any instructions how to configure the TV part of the remote.

Can any one please assist me.Thanks

Hi.

I bought the ATV 582 and it came with the KR-60 remote but now where in the manual/quick start guide is there any instructions how to configure the TV part of the remote.

Can any one please assist me.Thanks

Try this users manual

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=1698

Will explain it in there.

Yeah, the downloadable version of the manual includes a section on 'remote learning' from TV remotes that the printed version (on current units) excludes. This had me stumped for a while, too! :D

It's actually very simple and works very, very well: I'm using this one remote to power on my projector, receiver, and to control volume on the receiver.

Please help. Changed natteries and now res tv light is on and remote does not work with box. How do i switch it to its original use as a box remote and get the red tv light off?

Please help. Changed natteries and now res tv light is on and remote does not work with box. How do i switch it to its original use as a box remote and get the red tv light off?

There might be a key that is stuck

That light only turns solid if you hold down a key that you want it to learn.