Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aleksradulovic

Live TV

I have an ATV1200 with the latest Firmware and I am getting mixed results when trying to watch TV with certain Apps....On the one hand, apps like FilmOn and Waza Bulgaria work well, on the other hand I get a stable but pixelated TV picture when I use apps like SrbTV, BG TV Live or BG Gledai TV. These apps however work well on a Tablet PC. Do you have any idea as to why this is, or can you provide advice re. which players, codexes or settings can help?

I have an ATV1200 with the latest Firmware and I am getting mixed results when trying to watch TV with certain Apps....On the one hand, apps like FilmOn and Waza Bulgaria work well, on the other hand I get a stable but pixelated TV picture when I use apps like SrbTV, BG TV Live or BG Gledai TV. These apps however work well on a Tablet PC. Do you have any idea as to why this is, or can you provide advice re. which players, codexes or settings can help?

A lot of Live TV apps require the use of external Video Players such as MX Video Player to work.

Try and read the description of each of these apps that you are trying to see if they suggest something like this, as this may be the problem you are having.

There may also be in the settings menu of each of these apps, a setting in which you can change the video player that you are using.

If none of the above helps you, can you post links to the Play Store for the apps that you are referring to, and I can try them myself.

Thanks