Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve roberts

ATV 520E

Hi,

I have an ATV 520E box. I have upgraded to Android 2.2. I cannot view any streams from either ITV iplayer or BBC iplayer. Could this be because of the Adobe Flash version that is installed on the box ? Is it possible to upgrade to a version 15 flash player ?

Thanks

Hi,

I have an ATV 520E box. I have upgraded to Android 2.2. I cannot view any streams from either ITV iplayer or BBC iplayer. Could this be because of the Adobe Flash version that is installed on the box ? Is it possible to upgrade to a version 15 flash player ?

Thanks

There are currently no updates for flash on Android, as Flash is no longer support on almost all Operating systems including Andoid 4.3 or higher.

If you want to revert back to Android 4.1 you can. 4.2 supports flash as well though.

Or as far as I know, ITV Player and BBC iplayer are geo restricted to the UK, are you located within the UK? or outside of the UK?

I am in the UK,

The app works fine until I try to play a programme. Both programmes try to start the download but then show an error message. I can access them via my laptop. The only difference is that the laptop is using Flash version 15