Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roccodadamo

Harmony Remote Setup

I've been searching for a way to setup my Harmony One to use with my MyGica. I've tried using MyGica, Geniatech, and even Pivos manufacturers. For MyGica and Geniatech I enter ATV520E for the model. For Pivos I entered XIOS DS. i've made sure the buttons are all custom programmed in the activity. I've learned the codes from my original remote. No success. It will turn the MyGica on and off but none of the buttons will do anything. The litlle icon on the Harmony does show that the button pushes are actually sending something. Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Do you know if they will work for ATV520E? I have most buttons working with the Pivos XS but still now fast forward, rewind, play, etc... If I can't progress any further I'll give the 1800E a try.

Thanks for your help.

Is it possible to get play, stop, pause, fast forward and all that working on hard button on the 520E with a harmony remote?

Can anyone confirm?

It's something I have tried a few times (although not recently) and never got to work :( My biggest bugbear in using the 520E is the lack of those buttons.

I tried a few times to get it working with no success. Kodi (XBMC) has a feature to let you map your keys to functions, but somehow kodi does not ever receive the codes from the remote. I tried asking in the kodi G+ community but the answer seems to be to buy a new IR receiver and remote. I eventually gave up.

Is it possible to get play, stop, pause, fast forward and all that working on hard button on the 520E with a harmony remote?

Can anyone confirm?

It's something I have tried a few times (although not recently) and never got to work :( My biggest bugbear in using the 520E is the lack of those buttons.

We only have KR34 Remote for this model

Which do not have these buttons.

I tried a few times to get it working with no success. Kodi (XBMC) has a feature to let you map your keys to functions, but somehow kodi does not ever receive the codes from the remote. I tried asking in the kodi G+ community but the answer seems to be to buy a new IR receiver and remote. I eventually gave up.

I don't think this is supported in Android.

Are you looking to do this?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls

I am/was trying to do this;

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Keymap_Editor

Some keys did work from the IR remote, most did not. I set up my harmony remote to use codes for several remotes that were known to work with kodi, but even so only the odd button worked.

Since some did work it appeared to me that the box was only receiving a small range of IR codes, or not passing them on to apps like kodi. It could be something else, I eventually gave up and got used to using the remote buttons I had. The Harmony had codes for the ATV520E remote, which was nice.