Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IstraTourism

Front button not working

For 2 months everything was Ok.

From today I cant shutdown (standby) my MyGica.I usualy use wireless keyboard and mouse and use button from front panel to power up/shut down mygica.

What it can be?

Should I return it to shop to fix it or there is some common problem that you know?

For 2 months everything was Ok.

From today I cant shutdown (standby) my MyGica.I usualy use wireless keyboard and mouse and use button from front panel to power up/shut down mygica.

What it can be?

Should I return it to shop to fix it or there is some common problem that you know?

Is the front button of your unit feel loose when your pushing it?

Also can you not turn it on/off with both the remote control and the front panel button, or just one of those are giving you an issue?

Well, button is working Ok..its not faulty.Its something with software.

When I pull power off and get it back in MyGica on press it boots...for some time I can power off/on (run/standby) MyGica.

But after few hours or day or two it doesnt do nothing.

Will reseting MyGica fix that?

Today I was having problems power it up.All lights were off...even stand by...remove several times power cord...nothing..after 20 times it did "wakeup"...argh..

Will update resolve that?

Because I dont wont to update for no reason because I use it as tv player for divx and hd mkv.A it is its Ok for me...just starting or shuting down brings me problems.

Resetting the box can resolve a lot of issues that people are having

However if you don't want to have to re setup your box afterwards, then I would not suggest resetting your box.